Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Felicia's Atomic Lounge

One of my favorite things is an innovative, perfectly crafted cocktail, and Felicia’s Atomic Lounge in Ithaca, New York, is a prime spot to get such creative concoctions. Located at 508 West State Street, Felicia’s offers a plethora of interesting cocktails and a variety of tasty beers and microbrews. After our fabulous dinner at Just a Taste, Lara and I headed over to Felicia’s to indulge in some of their delicious libations.

The atmosphere at Felicia’s is welcoming, the bartenders are friendly, and they clearly take their cocktails seriously. It’s a great place to meet up with friends, enjoy good conversation, and throw back a few. I wish I could have tried all their creations, but a girl can only drink so much!

Here’s a sampling of what they serve at Felicia’s, but you’ll have to make the trip yourself to get the real experience:


Horny NinjaRita:
Fresh grated ginger, lime juice elixir, and Hornitos tequila

The Beet Down

State Street '75:
Citrus vodka, champagne, lemon juice, with an orange twist

Hot Toddy



Felicia's Atomic Lounge on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I must travel to Ithaca and taste these drinks! In the meantime, I'll bang around in my kitchen attempting to make something close to the Horny NinjaRita.

    ReplyDelete