Monday, January 17, 2011

Even Foodies Get the Munchies

Every once in a while even the biggest foie-gras loving, truffle shaving gourmand needs to snack on junk food. I recently discovered one of the best snacks in existence--Utz Baked Cheese Curls. I'm not usually big on cheese curls, but these are fantastic. Made of corn meal, oil, MSG, cheese, yellow 5 dye, and some other random ingredients, there's just something about these puffy little curls of tastiness that is so satisfying. The texture of the cheese curl just melts in your mouth, leaving behind that fake, cheesy, junk food flavor. Awesome and addicting. 




And if you're going to go all out with late-night snacks, I also recommend some chewy candy, like gummi bears, Swedish fish, and Sour Patch watermelon candies. Guaranteed good times.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of the baked cheese curls from Trader Joes. And I feel a little less gross after eating them (although not much.)

    ReplyDelete